Think Different ...feel the difference
█▓▒░ I N N O V A T I O N░▒▓█
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

loVe SiTeالتسجيلالرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» her first love @ school
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 25, 2010 12:32 pm من طرف Admin

» ماجدة الرومي تحيي شهداء لبنان في أضخم حفل لها
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:49 pm من طرف Admin

» حليمة بولند أجمل مقدمة برامج بالماضي والحاضر
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:47 pm من طرف Admin

» للمرّة الاولى.. أسرع رجل يتبنّى أسرع حيوان في العالم!
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:45 pm من طرف Admin

» محمد هنيدي ينافس السقا بأمير البحار في العيد
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:44 pm من طرف Admin

» هل ستقيل جنرال موتورز 10 الاف عامل فعلاً ؟
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:41 pm من طرف Admin

» أمل حجازي: من هي دارين حدشيتي لتنتقد صوتي؟
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:36 pm من طرف Admin

» مصعد الى الفضاء الخارجي..
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:33 pm من طرف Admin

» هل يتحول برنامج زافين الى منبر الفضائح الاول ؟
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 3:31 pm من طرف Admin

» التظاهرة التي قام بها معجبو سيرين عبد النور
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 4:49 pm من طرف Admin

» عمرو مصطفى: مش عاوز جمهور تامر حسني
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 06, 2009 4:33 pm من طرف Admin

» How To Live For Today
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 05, 2009 4:27 am من طرف Admin

» عمرو دياب "وياه"
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 2:10 am من طرف Admin

» إقرأه فقط إن كنت تمتلك وقتا لـ الله
ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالجمعة يوليو 10, 2009 5:13 pm من طرف Admin

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 77 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو hanibal فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 781 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 556 موضوع
أبريل 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية

ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mr.new

عدد الرسائل : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/06/2009

ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ...   ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ... Emptyالثلاثاء يونيو 30, 2009 1:55 am

Stars arriving on the red carpet told reporters personal stories about the "King of Pop," and hailed Jackson for breaking down racial barriers.
"We miss him and we love him and we just feel devastated," said singer Alicia Keys, urging people to remember Jackson in a "respectful, positive way."
Asked how Jackson had influence her, Keys replied: "In every way. How could he not influence us to break the barrier and to think bigger, and to try new things and to break the rules.
"Tonight I think is a true memorial for him. It's really about honoring him this evening."
BET announced shortly after Jackson's death that the annual awards ceremony would be tweaked to serve as an unofficial memorial for the singer and a celebration of his life.
"Michael Jackson's the biggest thing that's happened to music in our lifetime. When we heard he had passed away we knew we had to revamp this whole show and make it special just for him," said BET Chairwoman and CEO Debra Lee.
"It's going to be a celebration tonight, it's going to be a little sad, but it's going to be a celebration," Lee said.
Attendees said they remained in shock over Jackson's sudden and unexpected death.
Singer Chaka Khan held back tears as she spoke to reporters.
"I haven't gotten to the point where I can break down yet because I just don't believe it," she said.
"I have to believe that energy lives on and he's still with us in some amazing way."
Several stars hailed Jackson's role in breaking down racial barriers and giving African-Americans a hero to idolize.
"He's one of the reasons why Barack Obama's president," said hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs.
"He started the change in the world about how African-Americans are perceived," he added.
Taraji P. Henson, the Oscar-nominated star of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," echoed Combs's words.
"That's exactly what we're doing -- celebrating his life and that's what this night is about," Henson said.
"He's the biggest star in America -- in the world. I feel like he parted a gap so that Obama could be the president. His rise to fame was the beginning of 'Oh, black people are okay.'"
Actress and co-host of talkshow "The View" Sherri Shephard said she was "still numb."
"I mean, Michael Jackson shaped every part of our lives... I used to dream about marrying Michael.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

ingers, actors and television personalities saluted Michael Jackson as a transformative figure at the Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards ...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Egyptian Actors' HIGH SALLERIES
» Who is nicer Blond or black

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Think Different ...feel the difference :: عالم الفن : :: أخبار النجوم-
انتقل الى: